|| Bike sales associate
Qualified applicant should have a love for bikes. Prior retail sales and customer services experience. Experience working in a fast paced environment with effective communication skills.
Essential Job Functions
· Provide highest level of customer service and ensure that Beaver Sports is a place where the word “no” does not exist.
· Responsible for opening and closing department.
· Ensure that the floor is adequately restocked with all necessary items.
· Ensure a clean and well-organized store and back stock area.
· Available to work minimum of one weekend day, one opening shift and one closing shift throughout the week and available for holidays.
· Must attend regular clinics, meetings and trainings outside of store hours.
· Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
· Ability to perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
This position is an entry level sales position. Experience working in a fast paced environment with a customer service component will prove very useful in this position. Specialized and Kona bikes are our main brands.
Share product knowledge and enthusiasm for bikes with customers.
Direct customers through entire sales process.
Build and maintain relationships with customers.
Communicate and cooperate with staff and management team
Contribute to the department by maintaining a working knowledge of products and services while using this knowledge to sell products, services, to our customers.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.