|| Ski shop technician
||Associate, Shop Technician
Bring us your enthusiasm, your energy, and your commitment. Become an ambassador of your sport, and work side by side with like-minded people dedicated to inspiring and helping your community lead more active, healthy lives. Qualified applicant should have ski/snowboard technician experience. Previous retail sales and customer service experience encouraged.
Must be able to work at least 20 hours per week. Knowledgeable of snow-sport activities including snowboarding and skiing.
- Communicates and cooperates with staff and management team.
- Ski and snowboard repair including applying P-Tex on gouges and scratches, base patches, beveling, edge replacements and de-laminations.
- Daily use and maintenance of ski tuning machinery including Wintersteiger stonegrinder.
- Mount and/or repair vast variety of ski and snowboard bindings without instruction or supervision.
- Pole and boot repair.
- Waxing of skis and snowboards.
- Maintain clean and organized area.
- Fill out proper documentation for receiving, servicing and returning customer products.
- Contribute to the department by maintaining a working knowledge of products and services while using this knowledge to sell products and services to our clients.
|Past experience that would relate to your application
||shop work, previous work in similar field
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.