|| Receiving Specialist
||$11-$12 HR Depending on experience.
This position is responsible for the general oversight of the receiving department, ensuring professional, efficient checking in of merchandise and restocking merchandise. Working as a part of the Beaver Sports team this position will handle the daily tasks of the receiving department. Making sure all products are represented properly and ensuring consistency. Interact with all departments within the store to support the previous statement.
Essential Job Functions
· Familiarity with store point of sale software.
· Ensure that every item is represented in a way that conveys pricing and description information.
· Responsible for merchandise that is delivered by unloading and moving heavy boxes.
· Ensure a clean and well-organized work area.
· Handle warranty and returns according to the Beaver Sports policy and ensure to do everything necessary to satisfy the customer.
· Available to work a consistent schedule – 9 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday
· Must attend regular clinics, meetings and trainings outside of store hours.
· Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
· Ability to perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean.
Minimum Job Qualifications
· Experience in retail and/or customer service.
· Willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.